Find magnetic profiles that work well in various applications from Magnum Magnetics. Low profile magnets are strong and flexible, so they are beneficial in many ways. You can hang signs and displays with these magnets, which come in multiple sizes. With Magnum Magnetics, you'll be able to find the magnetic profile that works for you.
Magnetic profiles are versatile in their applications. Some of the most common uses include:
- Advertisement displays: Hang up advertisement posters cleanly with a low-profile magnet.
- Printing: Print and hang materials with these thin magnets.
- Menu boards: Suspend menu boards with magnetic profiles that are hardly noticeable.
- Crafts and hobbies: This discreet magnet is perfect for crafting.
- Warehouse labels: Organize your warehouse using this product.
- Fastening devices: Easily join two devices together.
Magnetic Profile Specifications
Our standard magnetic profiles have a thickness of 0.025" to 0.250" (0.64 mm to 6.35 mm). The overall width of this product can come in several different sizes, including 0.5" (12.7 mm), 0.75" (19.1 mm), 1" (25.4 mm), 1.5" (38.1 mm), 2" (50.8 mm) and 3" (76.2 mm).
We offer three standard roll lengths of 100 ft. (30.48 mm), 150 ft. (45.72 mm) and 200 ft. (60.96 mm), which are dependent upon thickness. Magnetization is also reliant on the thickness of the magnetic profile, with our standards being up to 8.5 lbs (50 g) for 0.030" (0.76 mm). The maximum is 8.8 lbs (52 g) for 0.045" (1.14 mm) and 10.8 lbs (63 g) for 0.060" (1.52 mm).
Benefits of Magnetic Profiles
When selecting magnetic profiles, you can choose from several standard options. Magnum Magnetics offers:
- "C" channels that are useful for labeling.
- "T" profiles that work for shower doors.
- Clips for holding pens, pencils or other items to magnetic surfaces.
Magnetic profiles offer various assets, such as:
- Flexibility in applications.
- Customization in width, length and thickness.
- Ability to hold a significant amount of weight.
- Slitting, scoring and matched pole options.
Advantages of Magnum Magnetics
When you choose Magnum Magnetics, you receive numerous benefits. Some of the advantages to working with us include:
- We make our products in the USA.
- Our prices are reasonable.
- We make our magnets with only the highest quality materials.
- Our magnetic profiles are strong enough to work in most applications.
- We ensure that you find the product that works best for you.
- We offer customization for our magnetic profiles.
Other Products You Might Like
If you are interested in magnetic profiles, you might also want to try our other products. You can try our ThermalMag or plain magnetic sheeting for labels, advertising and more.
We also have MuscleMag, which you can use to put branding or advertising materials on vehicles. RubberSteel is another product you can use in classrooms, for applications such as hanging menu boards.
Request Magnetic Profile Information From Magnum Magnetics Now
At Magnum Magnetics, we're proud of our high-quality magnets and want to help you find the magnetic profiles that work for you. When you choose us, you get unmatched strength, flexibility and customization of your low profile magnets. If you're ready to find the magnetic profiles that are right for you, please submit an information request from Magnum Magnetics today.